Hard copy book and digital unit plan which will be e-mailed to you upon purchase.
The perfect teaching unit to kick start the year! This unit goes alongside the story "Te Rā Tuatahi O Te Hope - Hope's First Day," a book with 23 phrases in Ngā Reo E Toru - The Three Languages of Aotearoa; NZSL, Te Reo Māori and English. This purchase includes the hardcopy of the book and the PDF version of the book is INCLUDED in this download for you to use and print.
- NZ Curriculum aligned; Te Reo Māori, NZSL and Social Studies as well as Key Competencies
- Encourages appreciation and use of our languages
- Teaches manners and common phrases in all three languages
- children learn their name in NZSL (fingerspelling)
- Learn to express emotions
- Many links to other fantastic resources
Hit the ground running in 2021 by having your first teaching unit planned! Happy New Year!