An Internal Evaluation document to demonstrate your own or your ECE centre's progress with using Ngā Reo E Toru - Our Three Languages within your practice. This document could be used within gaining your registration, for your own professional folder, for evidence for ERO, and most importantly for developing your awareness of your use of Ngā Reo E Toru.
This "Word" document is fully editable to make it your own.
Replace the words "our centre" with your centre name. Add in your own examples and ideas, add in evidence of your own practice. Add in your policies as they apply. But the great thing is that all the hard work is already done for you!
- An overview of the importance of using Ngā Reo E Toru; Te Reo Māori, NZSL and English
- A diagnostic assessment chart
- A summative assessment chart
- Links to the principles of Te Whāriki
- Links to the strands of Te Whāriki
- Resource stock take chart for your centre
- A list of wesbites to use for teachers and children
- A Journey tracking sheet to put evidence in
- A research paper explaining the benefits of using NZSL with children
- An article from the EdGazette about making centres more bi-cultural